Focusing on the bold, vibrant flavors of foods indigenous to the Southwest, Tii Gavo features freshly prepared soups, salads, flatbreads, tacos and entrees. The restaurant’s bar offers one of the largest selections of Arizona-made wines as well as local craft beers on tap, specialty cocktails and margaritas, including the resort’s signature Prickly Pear Margarita. With menus changing seasonally, we are excited to share with you some of the new dishes, cocktails and desserts being offered this spring.
- Kale and Quinoa Salad | locally grown kale from Crooked Sky Farms, grapes, bell peppers, dry cherries, manchego cheese, champagne vinaigrette
- Street Style Corn | pasilla chile, queso cotija, Mexican crema
- Pork Belly Chilaquiles | salsa rojo, Mexican queso, malo ajo
- Locally Grown Lettuce Salad | arugula sourced from Seacat Garden, feta cheese, snap peas from McClendon Farms, red onion, honey vinaigrette
- Braised Pork | roasted poblano grit cake, queso cotija, pickled onions, cilantro, sauce adovada
- The Artist | Van Gogh Acai Blueberry Vodka, Blueberries, Lemon Juice, Simple Syrup
and last but not least…
- Passionfruit Cheesecake| meringue, caramel, strawberries and a cinnamon crisp
- Bananas Foster | plantains, caramel, caramel gelato, cinnamon banana chip
Celebrate spring by dining on these delectable offerings and more while taking in scenic, canyon views from one of Tii Gavo‘s beautiful terraces!